- Login / New Registration
- To download software and/or firmware, user registration is required.
This software sets "AZ100M".
Please install this application according to the following steps.
- －Uninstall the older version
- －Install AZ Setup Tool Ver2.1.13
- 3.Supported OS
- －Windows® 7 Professional 32bit (English/Japanese) Service Pack 1
- －Replaced with the microscope USB communication driver (MicUsb Ver 126.96.36.199) which fixed the problem BSOD in Windows10(1803).
For details, please refer to the "Release Note".